Saturday, February 27, 2010

Awesome Friday Followers...Your Rock!

To all the awesome Friday Followers. I plan on getting back to you. This last week has been extremely hectic with my website design business (thank goodness) and I haven't had a moment to myself to collect my thoughts, respond back to the many bloggers who are kind enough to add and follow my blog. I want to visit each and everyone of your blogs as well. It may take me a few days to catch up...but I promise I will be in touch. I have found the most amazing writers and bloggers through the Friday Follow and really enjoy reading all the posts.

Of course, right now, business comes first and fun...well, you know how that is some times....down the list of priorities, but I will make the time to relax a bit, do some reading and have some fun!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow. You have a great blog-- I love how clean it looks!

http://sevinfamily.blogspot.com

Debralee said...

Thank you for the compliment! It is very much appreciated!

Hannah Gold said...

No worries about getting back to us! I love your layout!

Mrs. Sanchez said...

I feel like so many people have been having trouble sleeping lately. I wish you the best!!

I found you via FF and am following. :)

Follow back at http://jotgiveaways.blogspot.com