Sunday, May 30, 2010

Vegas Baby...Vegas!!!


The day has FINALLY come. I am on my way to Las Vegas this evening for the big "job interview" and subsequent training. I will be there for several days and I am hoping to have some R&R while there. You know the type "Wheel OF Fortune" my favorite game to play!!! I am not much of a gambler, but that game sucks me in every time I pass one by.

I only hope I have packed enough clothes....right...I have more luggage this trip than went down on the Titanic. My motto...you can never be too prepared. I must have business clothes, casual business clothes, dressy casual clothes, bumming clothes, and of course, dressy clothes in case I get the opportunity to go pick up on some hot stud out on the town.

I haven't gone anywhere for so long...although this is a business trip...I feel very liberated! An adult in an adult world for 4 nights and 4 days...woohoo!!!

Wish me luck on all endeavors ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping you come back with some great stories, a new job, and no STDs. :)