Saturday, March 27, 2010

Latest on the SANs Dog

Red Truck dude took her to the vet and she has CANCER. Yes...that is what is wrong with her. Poor thing. Who goes away for a two week trip and leaves a dog in that condition by themselves to weather the elements??? Well...I guess if you a SA (stupid ass) you would. So who knows if they actually knew or not...the point is she is suffering and they did nothing to help her. Now...she is either still at the vets and hopefully getting treatment because she is not at their house.

I am truly appalled at the neglect. Can someone really have a pet in their house and not notice how sick it is??? Red Truck dude must have been freaked out when he found out. Who knows...they haven't said a word to me since coming back on Thursday evening. I am sure they will at some point. 

Later.... 

4 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Leaving a pet in any condition is horrid, let alone one with cancer. My god...

Debralee said...

I am beyond understanding these people. Really this is just the tip of their stupidity and they are allowed to foster and adopt children.

Anonymous said...

This totally makes me want to punch him! What a total jack hole. UGH!

Roxy Teacups and Couture said...

OMG! my heart just broke! I love love love animals and to hear this makes me really angry.... I hope the poor dog goes to a better home at least.