Monday, August 9, 2010

The Perfect Storm...As I Know It

Did you ever feel like you were in the middle of something so swirly and twirly that you felt like you were in the middle of the Perfect Storm? Stuff coming at you from all sides....and you're on your Lil' boat all by yourself with no life jacket in site? Well...my Perfect Store came and went so fast  --- it was like a when (according to Eminem) "a tornado meets a volcano." (I just like the song...not the meaning behind it!)







What I want to know is WTF is going on these days? Is everyone in a funk? Several people I know are struggling with events in their lives that just DON'T need to be happening. What happened to good ol' communication and the like. Don't people talk any more...just ASSUME? And you know what that gets you...right?


I decided to take things in my own hands and gain some control in my life...by doing the right thing and communicating. Duh...I feel so much better....WTF?

0 comments: