Monday, August 2, 2010

Demolition Derby 2010.....

Well...my dear peeps..If you haven't been to a Demolition Derby recently (or at all) you must take yourself there! It is a blast. I went with the Pit Crew for the Pink Taco on Date Saturday Night and haven't had such raw excitement running through my body for a long time! Love watching those cars crash-n-burn. The exhilaration of the the crowd...cheering on their fav...the announcer booming out over the loud speakers, each drivers' hits, blow-by-blow....I'm telling you - there's nothing like it for this lil' country gal!!!

We ran in the 2nd to last heat of the evening...there were supposed to be 5 cars in the heat but only 2 showed. But...what a performance those two drivers gave the crowd. Of course, the Pink Taco took 1st Place - a huge trophy and cash prize. 

Here are some highlights of one of the heats.....This will have to do until I get a copy of THE PINK TACO in action....



2 comments:

SkylersDad said...

I have actually participated in demo derby in Hawaii of all places!

Debralee said...

I would LOVE to drive in one!!!