Friday, July 9, 2010

Sista-union...

Well...the day has finally arrived. We are headed to Los Angeles for a sista-union of all Sweetpea's 1/2 sisters. Yes...she has 4 (four) 1/2 sisters - two she has never seen before. This is going to be a very exciting and extremely emotional trip for the girls and their moms! For me...the hardest part will be the drive down there...just Sweetpea and I...in the car for 8-9 hours. Ugh...long drive, but we will have fun. Got the ice chest packed with drinks and snacks...lots of music - from old school to the latest pop, so we should both be happy. 

Looking forward to seeing the dynamics between the girls - how much of their personalities are genetic - and how much is environmental. One of my interests left over from my school days....tune in next week to see how things went! Have a great weekend....my friends!

0 comments: