Wednesday, July 7, 2010

One Day at a Time...

Taking things 'One Day at at Time' seems to be the best way to look at life. If I had applied that mantra years ago...I would have had less stress, more enjoyment out of life, and a heart that was easier to give to someone. Telling myself that "Life is Good" and knowing I truly mean it is a healthy move in the right direction (one which I haven't always maintained!). Whatever path I choose to follow now is based on a positive attitude and one that cannot be changed or influenced by others. I think we get to a certain place where comfort overrides fear of the unknown and I am comfortable with my life with or without changes. Take the good moments and savor them (with friends and family) and don't look back on unclaimed baggage that may cloud thought and reasoning and those good moments in time and run with it!

0 comments: