Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Biggest Pet Peeve!!!

People who don't even drive the speed limit! This drives me absolutely nuts. Take this morning...it's raining cats and dogs and I take a friend of mine's daughter to school most mornings. I leave early to get her there on time (once I made her late and I felt terrible). Well, we are cruising right along and then it happens...we get behind slow-pokey malokey! OMG WHY ME!! This old MF person was driving 20-25 mph in a 35 mph zone...DAMN! We had probably 100 4 miles or so to go before we reached the school and no place to pass. This SA (stupid ass) guy was in his own little world at 8:00 in the MORNING!!! WTF people....look around you and see the traffic piling up! He wasn't even going the speed limit!!! 

People are commuting to work and parents are trying to get their kids to school at this time! This is really frustrating and one of my biggest pet peeves. I will bitch and complain when they are just going the speed limit too, but I am OK with it (alright, I still get pissed, but nothing I can do about it..they are within the law). This kind of - I DON"T GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT ANYONE ELSE- attitude is what really sets me off. Now I know how road rage happens. You get some stupid MF dumb ass driver taking a Sunday drive during rush hour and someone cracks!!!!

I would love to hear some of your pet peeves..please share if you have a good one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a road rage a holic, nothing sets me off more than a slow poke going under the speed limit. Especially when they are in the left lane!

Debralee said...

Those are the worst drivers..The left lane is for speed or at least the speed limit!