Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Morning Twilight Time

Ah...the serenity of a Sunday without anything more pressing to do than read my new book. Not quite the Sunday morning comics of the past....but now I know what all the hype has been about with the book and movie Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (truly an amazing story on how she got published too). I just finished the book in record time - less than 24 hours. I am totally hooked and will now HAVE to buy the box- set as I had originally planned. So, how do I find the time to read a book in such a short amount of time? Of course, no teenager at home demanding my attention. I wallowed in the unbelievable bliss of my own time clock, marched to my own drum. You know what I mean. . .Loved the book and it very much reminded me of Anne Rice 's vampire series (read all of those too). I am a complete sucker for bad boys!!!

1 comments:

kel said...

I love me some Edward Cullen. I loved the books and hated the movie. Go figure.