Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dear Santa....

I was wondering if I could get my Christmas present early this year. I know it's a little early in the year, but I have been a good girl...I promise I have...I am not asking for a lot...I would like it to be between 5'10" - 6'0" tall, with broad shoulders and a six-pack, so obviously in excellent shape. Somewhere between Gerard Butler and Robert Downey Jr (see photos if you need examples). If I could get it now...I would be extremely grateful and promise to take good care of my present forever. I would not forget about it in a few weeks, like what happens with other Christmas gifts. I would hold it and cherish it for as long as it lasts. I won't need any spare parts either. I promise not to break it or abuse it...just love it forever.

If you can do this for me Santa...I won't ask for another present EVER again.

P.S. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

1 comments:

Debralee said...

THANK YOU SANTA!!! YOU CAME THROUGH!!!